- Prestige of the University of California, Los Angeles: Study at an internationally renowned university.
- Teaching methodology: Take professionalising academic programmes that will help you further your knowledge.
- In-company work placements: Take part in curricular work placements while studying in Los Angeles.
- International outlook: Have the chance to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) visa.
- Networking: Establish contacts with industry professionals and gain access to the job market in the United States.
The prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) offers you the chance to further your knowledge of Audiovisual Communication or Advertising and Public Relations in the United States. Experience life in the US and take one of the UCLA Extension Certificate Programmes, which are equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
As a student in the Bachelor’s Degree in Audiovisual Communication, you may choose to pursue a certificate in Directing, Cinematography, Producing, Business and Management of Entertainment, Film and TV Development, Screenwriting: Film and TV Comprehensive, Film Scoring, Music Business and Independent Music Production.
Students in the Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations at UIC Barcelona may choose from the following options: Marketing with Concentration in Digital Marketing & Strategic Branding and Public Relations with Concentration in Entertainment Public Relations.
Most programmes also include the chance to take part in curricular work placements in the United States for the duration of the programme.