In recent years the field of Endodontics has evolved dramatically to the point that it is virtually essential to know about and keep abreast of this area in order to practice high quality dentistry.
This course is aimed at those professionals, both general practitioners and specialists, seeking to enter the field or consolidate their knowledge of Endodontics. Through an online system, students can access live sessions with quality levels similar to being in a classroom with the teacher. It is possible to ask questions in real time or during a regular tutorial, review recordings of sessions to clear up any queries that may arise, and to complement all of the concepts learnt through the practical modules offered by the course.
The course offers a wide overview of endodontics covering the basic concepts of pulpo-periapical pathology, through lessons on instrumentation and obturation, and finishing with the new applied technologies of Endodontics such as laser, cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) and new techniques for regeneration and pulp revascularization.
- To know the most important concepts of modern Endodontics, from the simplest to the most complex.
- To learn the most tried and tested techniques in: rotary instrumentation, irrigation devices and three-dimensional obturation systems.
- To know how to assess the complexity of an endodontic case and to plan correctly for it.
- To acquire knowledge in other areas directly related to endodontics such as periodontics and dental restoration.
Prospective students profile
The Intensive Course on Advanced Endodontics is aimed at those professionals (stomatologists and dentists) who wish to update and expand their knowledge in the field of endodontics and who do not have the time and/or means to participate in a longer course
Competences the students will acquire
- The Online Diploma in Endodontics course provides an update of the knowledge, techniques and protocols in line with the latest trends in this specialist field.
- Students will make progress during their theoretical training and will apply part of that knowledge during the on-site practical part at the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
- Once the Online Diploma in Endodontics course is completed, students will be well qualified to deal with the majority of problems associated with the diagnosis and treatment of pulpo-periapical conditions.