This double degree consisting of the Master’s Degree Programme in Legal Practice + the Master’s Degree in Law Taxation is ideal if you are a law graduate and want to specialize with a view to practising law professionally in the field of taxation.
UIC Barcelona programme will prepare you for the exam for admission to the bar association and provide you with the skills required for a future career in the field of legal and tax planning and consulting, one of the most promising areas of law.
The programme has a highly practical approach. The classes are based on the case-study method and involve a high number of hours on internships at legal firms and businesses that have partnered with the master’s degree.
As a result, you will be prepared to meet the needs of law firms and consultancies and will receive the training you need to provide your services to leading companies throughout the country.
If you pursue the double master’s degree:
- You will acquire advanced knowledge of business dynamics that is essential for the current demands of the labour market.
- You will develop a multidisciplinary profile with a great ability to adapt as well as organizational vision thanks to the integrated curriculum and the teaching method, which uses a highly practical approach.
- You will develop the management competencies and legal and tax management skills required for high-level positions.
- You will be trained to meet the challenges of the future as innovators and entrepreneurs capable of adding value in any field of business and/or in international organizations.
Who it is aimed at
Candidates for this double master’s degree at UIC Barcelona should have the following characteristics:
- A global attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamism and versatility.
- A high capacity for continuous hard work.
- Ambition on both a professional and personal level.
Graduates will obtain the Master’s Degree in Legal Practice + Master’s Degree in Law Taxation